Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cognito Psalms III

Almighty God, Creator of heaven and earth
Thank You for singling me out for favor;
Each day I realize how good You are to me
And how I should never take anything for granted
Except Your unfailing love-
That I can take for granted, that it will always be available

On Sunday I heard a testimony
That demonstrates that ALL power belongs to You
Evil men plot all kinds of evil events
Against You Lord and Your annointed
But even in the midst of such plots
You plot their salvation
You demonstrate how you pay back evil with good
By saving the wicked soul
That man who was planning evil as a cultist
Eventually gave himself to You

You are a loving and kind God
Faithful and true in all Your ways
You daily load us with benefits
And enrich our souls with Your truths
Help us Father to dwell in Your presence
Constantly worshiping and communing with You
For there is no other place worth living
Than Your beautiful and wondrous presence

I bless You Lord

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...