Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Motivation for The Week! 1

I'm back!

First I must sincerely apologize to myself, fellow bloggers, followers and of course visitors for not being consistent in updating my blogs regularly. Please forgive me.

(Me says: You are forgiven)

Thanks!

While getting ready for the day I had this sudden strong inspiration to start a series I will call "Motivation for the Week". In this series (so help me God), I will simply be staying true to the spirit and mission behind Cognito Files which is to provide encouragement for the soul.

And the message for this week is simple but pregnant with high-intensity inspiration:

Look backward with Gratitude...and forward with confidence!

No matter how depressing or disappointing your past is, no matter how terrible, you must try to be thankful. Thankful to God for bringing you through it. And thankful to the various people who stood by you or made a positive difference. In fact you can decide right now to take the time to send those people thank you messages, thanking them for just being there, or for any help they rendered.

Then look ahead. The future is full of so many unknowns and uncertainties. Rather than allowing fear to unsettle you, decide to be full of confidence. Confidence in God. Confidence in your strengths and abilities.

You can make it! Only believe.

Stay Motivated!

PS: dont hesitate to give me comments or feedback on any article in this series. And be good enough to forward any post to others if you think it may make a positive difference.

Cheers

1 comment:

Christy said...

Gratitude, Confidence are two must have to be successful, this sure lighted my day and i should start by saying thank so much for making a positive difference in my life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...